Linux crashes when entering Dota 2.

When you enter Dota 2, a boot screen appears, then a black screen appears and a profile screen appears, where everything appears first.

Did you search the forum? :mag: :male_detective:

yes, I tried these methods, they didn’t work

What methods? Switch to the testing or unstable branch for the newest package versions that solve the issue.

I transferred to other branches, rolled back packages and installed the latest ones. there are changes, but linux also crashes. now the boot screen of Dota 2 appears, after an empty console appears and I am also thrown back to the linux boot screen

You must be using different terms as the rest of the internet…
In the Linux world the Operating System (Linux) does not crash because of a game, at most the game is killed if it misbehaves…

Can you take a photo of that “linux boot screen”, i highly doubt it is actually the boot screen of Linux…

You must be using different terms as the rest of the internet…
In the Linux world the Operating System (Linux) does not crash because of a game, at most the game is killed if it misbehaves…

Idk, I would surely call the GPU lockup will render any input unusable (this includes switching TTYs and using SysRq functions) a Linux crash because of the game. Got this from here and rn suffering similar symptoms, though the vkcube is running fine.