The guide on the khadas site recommend the use of krescue - the xfce img is based on Manjaro 20.xx. The image installs fine - then upgrade using pacman.
- you need to update pacman.conf - “IgnorePkg = linux-vim”, if you upgrade the kernel you get a kernel panic on reboot
- you need to uninstall (pacman -R) khadas-utils and install (pacman -S) vim3-post-install.
- you need to run sudo pacman-mirrors --fasttrack 5 && sudo pacman -Syyu
- you will be asked to replace a few packages - yes to all.
reboot and we are back
I need some assistance please:
- I need to replace linux-vim with the khadas kernel
uname -r - 5.9.8-2-MANJARO-ARM
to upgrade the kernel i need to update uboot - how do I do that? The I can get onto the latest kernel.