Internal wifi chip disappears and reappears, seemingly at random

EDIT: I cannot paste from my terminal as my linux machine is unable to connect to the internet, which is the issue, so here’s an abbreviated version of my sys specs from inxi:

Kernal: 5.13.19-2-MANJARO x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 11.1.0
Desktop: GNOME 40.5
Machine:
Type: Convertible System: Dell Product: Inspiron 7386 v: N/A Chassis: type: 31
Mobo: Dell model: 066T54 v: A00 UEFI: Dell v: 1.4.0
CPU: Info: Quad Coer model: Intel Core i5-8265u bits: 64 type: MT MCP

Network: 
    Device-1 Intel Cannon Point-LP CNVi [Wireless-AC] driver: N/A
     modules: iwlwifi port: 3000 bus-ID 00:14.3 chip-ID: 8086:9df0
   WAN IP: No Wan IP found. Connected to web? SSL issues? Try enabling dig

EDIT2: After reading the info I got from the inxi command, it looks like my system can name my wifi chip, but it is not communicating with it.

Does anyone know why that might be? Thank you

Original post:
Hello! Rather new to Linux and completely fresh to Manjaro. After installing I entered in my network password and all was peachy. Next time I turned my computer on, the there was no internet, and my laptop seemed to say there was no wifi adapter connected, when it had just worked the other day. Next time I come back to try and fix this problem, I’m connected to the network and my computer is communicating with its internal wifi adapter with no problem.

Now in the middle of learning about Pacman, all of the sudden it happens again, I glance up, and my wifi is gone. Not the network mind you, the icon, and my laptop’s ability to recognize a piece of its own hardware.

I tried switching from Gnome to Gnome classic to Gnome and Xorg, no resolution.

The machine is a 2018 Dell inspiron with a core i5. I know there are a lot of other wifi threads, but they all seem to be about external adapters, my problem is with the inborn one.

Hi there, please see this so folks can get a a summary of the system:

You should find an alternative way to connect to internet, maybe USB thethering
And switch to a supported kernel via MHWD.

is EOL = End Of Life
Update your system too.