I Can't update nordpass-bin

I attempted to update this app and it’s giving me an error in failing to build package. What do I need to fix in the build package? Also, do not suggest either a snap or flatpak version of this app. Thank you.

From this tiny screenshot, it tries to download the snap?!

Type pamac build nordpass-bin in a terminal and paste the output here as preformatted text. Do not post images.

1 Like

:bangbang: Tip: :bangbang:

When posting terminal output, copy the output and paste it here, wrapped in three (3) backticks, before AND after the pasted text. Like this:

```
pasted text
```

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Sed
sollicitudin dolor
eget nisl elit id
condimentum
arcu erat varius
cursus sem quis eros.

Instead of like this:

Sed sollicitudin dolor eget nisl elit id condimentum arcu erat varius cursus sem quis eros.

Alternatively, paste the text you wish to format as terminal output, select all pasted text, and click the </> button on the taskbar. This will indent the whole pasted section with one TAB, causing it to render the same way as described above.

Thereby increasing legibility thus making it easier for those trying to provide assistance.

For more information, please see:

:bangbang: Also, if your language isn’t English, please prepend any and all terminal commands with LC_ALL=C. For example:

LC_ALL=C bluetoothctl

This will just cause the terminal output to be in English, making it easier to understand and debug.

1 Like

I had the same issue. I tried this command, but it won’t work. Is there an easy solution that we can overcome through this?

Wow, almost a year later…

Im sorry, but

is not enough information. What doesnt work? How?
If you attempted to build/install using the provided pamac command … what was the outcome?
What was the output?

Sorry for reviving this but just ran into similar issue on freshly installed manjaro gnome. Build failed as I was missing jq package, after installing it everything works fine - maybe it will help someone else in future.