How to delete sound options?

I have a ton of useless sound options in my KDE Audio widget, if I could remove the ones that can’t work that’d be awesome. Here are my current options:
HDMI / DisplayPort (1, 2 and 3)
Analog Output (HyperX headset)
Digital Output (Built-in audio)
However, only the Analog Output and HDMI / DisplayPort 3 work. This is likely due to a few VGA converters. It’s a little annoying having to swap to HDMI / DisplayPort 3 (from 1) every time I get into my computer. Any help would be appreciated! inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width gave:

Audio:
  Device-1: Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor HD Audio
    vendor: Micro-Star MSI driver: snd_hda_intel v: kernel bus-ID: 00:03.0
    chip-ID: 8086:0c0c class-ID: 0403
  Device-2: Intel 9 Series Family HD Audio vendor: Micro-Star MSI
    driver: snd_hda_intel v: kernel bus-ID: 00:1b.0 chip-ID: 8086:8ca0
    class-ID: 0403
  Device-3: NVIDIA GP104 High Definition Audio vendor: Micro-Star MSI
    driver: snd_hda_intel v: kernel pcie: gen: 3 speed: 8 GT/s lanes: 16
    bus-ID: 01:00.1 chip-ID: 10de:10f0 class-ID: 0403
  Device-4: Kingston HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Headset type: USB
    driver: hid-generic,snd-usb-audio,usbhid bus-ID: 3-2:3 chip-ID: 0951:16c4
    class-ID: 0300
  Sound Server-1: ALSA v: k5.15.38-1-MANJARO running: yes
  Sound Server-2: JACK v: 1.9.21 running: no
  Sound Server-3: PulseAudio v: 15.0 running: yes
  Sound Server-4: PipeWire v: 0.3.51 running: yes

Welcome to Manjaro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1. Please read the information behind this link. It will help you to post necessary information. [HowTo] Provide System Information
  2. Please press the three dots below your post and then press the :pencil2:
  • If you give us information about your system, we can see what we’re talking about and make better suggestions.
  • You can do this by using inxi in a terminal or in console.
inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width
  • Personally identifiable information such as serial numbers and MAC addresses are filtered out by this command
  • Presenting the information in this way allows everyone to be familiar with the format and quickly find the items they need without missing anything.
  1. Copy the output from inxi (including the command) and paste it into your post.
  • To make it more readable, add 3 backticks ``` on an extra line before and after the pasted text.

Is what I’ve edited now good?

If you install pavucontrol-qt it has a feature to lock audio profiles not available on other audio GUI controls

Go to the Configuration tab — pavucontrol --tab=5
Change the HDMI Profile to DisplayPort 3 if needed, and click the padlock icon to lock the Profile

Set unused/unwanted devices to Profile Off and locked and they will no longer appear as input sources or output sinks in audio controls