Graphics Driver Issues Likely; Potentially Power Issue

so no more freezes when loging out/loging in?
what about the black screen after resume?

remove these:
usb.core.autosuspend=-1
button.lid_init_state=open
remove also the intel one, that we just added:
intel_iommu=on
save the grub, update grub, reboot, and test again
if everything works on the 5.19 kernel, switch in grub menu to the 5.15 kernel, and test again with it, so that you can also change the refresh rate

Alright, I removed the extraneous parameters and tested in 5.19 as well as 5.15. It seems to be working still! No black screens/freezing. Both problems are gone. Well, they’ve ceased when I “Log Out.” The problems are both still there when I select “Switch User,” but I will be the only user on the sysstem so I won’t be using that option anyway. I can safely log in and out regardless of graphics driver now though.

finally …
one last thing remains, open this file:
kate /etc/modprobe.d/nvidia-s2idle.conf
and remove the # from the beginning, so that power save is enabled on nvidia, save the file, reboot, and test again

and what do you mean with switching users?

Alright, I adjusted that file and all is still working!

And what I mean by “switch user” is:
On KDE, in dropdown menu, Sleep, Restart, Shutdown, or Leave can be selected. If Leave is selected, the options Lock, Log Out, Save Session, and Switch User appear. Lock and Log Out now work perfectly. I haven’t tried Save Session. Switch User still gives the most recent 2 issues.

ok, so i tried it now, selected switch user, and ended up in a black screen, and had to hard reset… so its probably some kde bug… so just dont use that option

Alright, perfect. Then I think we’ve figured it all out and accomplished my original goal: to get manjaro to a stable state without any drawbacks! It’s bittersweet because troubleshooting is kind of just as fun as it is frustrating. Hopefully others with Razer Blade laptops running Manjaro find this thread. Thanks so much for the help!

it was the first time i selected the switch user option, so i have no idea if the issue was introduced with the latest 5.25 plasma, or if it was working previously, so better to stay away from that option… youre welcome… and i would suggest when the 6.0 kernel is no longer experimental, to switch to it, and try if the refresh rate is working, if yes, remove the mem_sleep_default=s2idle parameter and try if the mousepad issue was resolved after you suspend … if not, you just add the parameter back

Sounds like a plan. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for updates! Thanks again my friend.