Graphics card hd 4850 running hot on manjaro

Hi, I am new to linux and installed manjaro kde on my system last night ( Later the system grub was gone and I started a thread about that ). While I was using the system I noticed that the graphics card ( Ati hd 4850 1 gb ) was running hot at around 80 C and I heard more fan noise than usual. My graphics card usually runs at around 50 C on windows. I assume manjaro system makes the card run at maximum speed which causes heat increase. But I usually surf web and watch movies that don’t require high speeds. How can I fix this issue. Thanks.
My pc configuration : Q9300 cpu, gigabyte P43 es3g mainboard, 8 gb of ddr2 ram, hd 4850 1 gb graphics card.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, in the correct fields… you have without typing it every time