GLX not found, but I don't have nvidia drivers installed

Hello, I have a problem “GLX not found” in minecraft and “not show on display”. usually this problem is because of nvidiia drivers. but my laptop is Radeon so not need for Nvidia driver to be installed. so my question is ¿what other cause for this type of problem? and ¿how I can fixed it? by the way I use the Manjaro Qonos versión. and I heard that Xorg has issues of this kind with this version of Manjaro

What is this gibberish? Rhere are no particular problems with Xorg. And Manjaro ‘versions’ dont mean anything besides an ISO… there are no Qonos and non-Qonos Manjaros - its rolling release, so you are either up to date or broken.

Please see the linked post for sharing system info.

sorry for my gibberish, I make fresh install, and now has problem with GLX and I try to found solutions for that and must of them involved NVIDIA drivers and don’t needed them because a don’t have Nvidia gpu instal. when a run MHWD this come out

mhwd-gpu --status
:: status
warning: could not find ‘/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/90-mhwd.conf’!

and that is a problem with X11.

You probably needs drivers for your AMD GPU.

sudo pacman -S --needed mesa lib32-mesa vulkan-radeon lib32-vulkan-radeon vulkan-icd-loader lib32-vulkan-icd-loader libva-mesa-driver lib32-libva-mesa-driver mesa-utils lib32-mesa-utils

sudo nano /etc/mkinitcpio.conf

MODULES=“amdgpu radeon”

sudo mkinitcpio -P

Hi @alfonso91,

Please post the output of:

mhwd --listhardware

And

mhwd --list

P.S.:

Please wrap all terminal output in 3 backticks (```) before and after pasted text. Like this:

```
pasted text
```

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Metus proin nec
aliquam
 purus ac vivamus eu massa
 leo suspendisse
 varius magna congue euismod.

Instead of like this:

Metus proin nec aliquam purus ac vivamus eu massa leo suspendisse varius magna congue euismod.

Thereby improving legibility and making it easier for those trying to be of assistance.