Failed to synchronize all databases (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))

Describe the bug

• 我在使用pamac更新软件时遇到报错,报错内容如下:
  • Pamac reported errors when I used it to upgrate the software, the error content is as follows:
正在准备...
正在同步软件包数据库...
正在更新 core.db...
正在更新 extra.db...
正在更新 community.db...
正在更新 multilib.db...
错误: multilib.db: GPGME 错误:无数据
无效或已损坏的数据库 (PGP 签名)
同步数据库失败
无事可做.
事务成功完成.

error: multilib.db: GPGME error: no data
invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature)

• 使用pacman更新系统是也同样报错:
  • Same problem with pacman when i upgrate my system :
错误:GPGME 错误:无数据
:: 正在同步软件包数据库...
 core                  169.6 KiB   508 KiB/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
 extra                1892.8 KiB  7.39 MiB/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
 community               6.6 MiB  9.90 MiB/s 00:01 [######################] 100%
 multilib              174.6 KiB  2.30 MiB/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
错误:failed to synchronize all databases (无效或已损坏的数据库 (PGP 签名))

error: GPGME error: No data
error: failed to synchronize all databases (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))

To Reproduce

• 根据pjbrunet的描述,我在var/lib/pacman/sync该路径下看到了sig文件并把它们删掉,pacman可以正常使用了,但pamac并没有。我再次使用pamac更新软件时,该路径下依然会产生‘.sig’文件,同样的操作在手机热点下结果一样,所以我并不确定是我的网络问题还是pamac的问题。
  • According to pjbrunet, I saw the ‘.sig’ files in var/lib/pacman/sync and deleted them , pacman works fine but pamac does not. When I used pamac to upgrating the software again, the '.sig’files was still generated in this path. The same operation had the same result with my mobile’s wifi , so I wasn’t sure if it was my network or pamac .

System information

• pamac version: 10.1.3-3
  • Pacman: v6.0.0 - libalpm v13.0.0

Additional context

• network: campus network
  • mirrorlist: global (refresh frequently)
1 Like

Try this

My problem is the same as this :

I tried the solution, and I got this problem . The invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature) is still

In fact, I’d like to know what causes this kind of problem is so common ?

There are many factors. Incorrect system time, your ISP blocked the port used to import PGP keys, etc. Check out this ArchWiki:
pacman/Package signing - ArchWiki (archlinux.org)

Thanks , you help me so much .

$ timedatectl set-ntp true
$ sudo systemctl enable --now systemd-timesyncd

补充下同步时间命令,在Manjaro ARM 21.08上测试有效