Errors Every Time After Update System

Every time i update system because required by manjaro, few stuff not working, and the last example its with OBS, before minutes i write this issue i update manjaro then restart then OBS not working any more
i reinstall (ofc i lose all my configs) but still not working

uname -a
Linux 5.18.19-3-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Tue Aug 23 15:56:13 UTC 2022 x86_64 GNU/Linux

any idea to fixe plz ?? hop to avoid issues after every update

Do you reboot after updating?

of course and neovim too not working

Error detected while processing /home/kamal/.config/nvim/init.lua:
E5113: Error while calling lua chunk: ...e/pack/packer/start/gitsigns.nvim/lua/gitsigns/async.lua:67: The coroutine failed with this message: Vim:E5248: Invalid character
 in group name

Please help us help you. See:

Cannot understand you ??
i post second comment just to show many stuff crashed after, but it s ok,i hop to found how can i fixe obs issue, thank u for help

What don’t you understand?

If you want anyone to understand you, please refer to the links I posted above. Using proper spelling, grammar and punctuation shows respect for those you ask help from.

If English is not your first language, you may post in our #languages section in your native language if that’s easier for you.

Even a long time user may forget what can cause a system update to cause issues.

That kernel is EOL and updating might cause problems down the road. Switch to a supported stable or possibly LTS kernel, see: