Enable php7 for apache

Hello community, I have a problem when enabling the php7 version. I have installed php8 and php7, but I need to enable the 7 to work with a repository, the case is that I followed this article and I can not enable version 7. When I do php -v returns me that I am using the 8 o.O any help / guide please! Thank you!!!

PHP 8.1.3 (cli) (built: Feb 16 2022 13:27:56) (NTS)
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v4.1.3, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies

Try

php7 -v 

This config is only for apache ! not for terminal…nginx…

you have in tuto “test.php” for check version :wink: (in http server)

Yeah, I have followed the steps and I have configured the file as you are telling me, but when I do composer install… I get this output o.O I don’t know how to install the missing packages, any ideas? Txs!!

Problem 1
    - Root composer.json requires PHP extension ext-gd * but it is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's gd extension.
  Problem 2
    - lcobucci/jwt is locked to version 3.3.3 and an update of this package was not requested.
    - lcobucci/jwt 3.3.3 requires php ^5.6 || ^7.0 -> your php version (8.1.3) does not satisfy that requirement.
  Problem 3
    - phpoffice/phpspreadsheet is locked to version 1.22.0 and an update of this package was not requested.
    - phpoffice/phpspreadsheet 1.22.0 requires ext-gd * -> it is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's gd extension.
  Problem 4
    - lcobucci/jwt 3.3.3 requires php ^5.6 || ^7.0 -> your php version (8.1.3) does not satisfy that requirement.
    - tymon/jwt-auth dev-develop requires lcobucci/jwt <3.4 -> satisfiable by lcobucci/jwt[3.3.3].
    - tymon/jwt-auth is locked to version dev-develop and an update of this package was not requested.

composer (.phar) is a php script :
php7 /usr/bin/composer diagnose

Solved guys!!! I had to generate a symbolic link o.O I don’t know why… but well I will learn more about linux… I leave it as a reference here in case it helps someone in the future. greetings and thank you very much!

sudo ln -s /usr/bin/php7 /usr/bin/php