Compliments for the redesigned forum theme

The look of the forum with these different pastel green tones I find absolutely well done! thanks for that!

Update: Only my opinion: I find the something too intrusive neon colors in the head (green/blue) unpleasant and too bright. Before that, it looked more pleasant and elegant with the pastel green/blue (IMHO). Just a thought …

11 Likes

Its nice for those that like it …
But can we get the classic ones returned as options?

8 Likes

Appreciate the work the team is doing keeping the forum up. This feels more inline with the main site. :slight_smile: I hope for a return of a dark theme.

1 Like

@codesardine unilaterally removed all the other themes. Sorry. :man_shrugging:

Then I unilaterally declare poppycock.

I have chromium set to force dark webpages … but its still too busy for my liking…

well … another mini style file it is then …

3 Likes

PLEASE make dark mode, if you must, optional and not the default. If I want it dark, I go to the basement.

2 Likes

Outrageous! :rage:

Never fear and be patient…

Is not ready, will upload when it is.

@codesardine

5 Likes

Good to hear that eventually my eyes wont bleed from all the bright white.

3 Likes

i have no means of going back to the dark theme, someone please help going blind as-I-type

in preference → interface no means of going dark

1 Like

You can set your default page in your user preferences

1 Like

nice invention to place the search function straight in the focus. the positioning of the search function at the former layout wasn’t dominant enough. now it’s nice, clear and straight to the eye.

2 Likes

Same here, themes are gone

1 Like

Where did the dark theme go?

2 Likes

Yeah, I was blinded for a bit.

and now the forum’s so bright I gotta wear shades :sunglasses:
(there might be some more typos until this is resolved)

1 Like

Literally will not come back using the forum as before. Main page is now useless categories (it was OK as it was before //EDIT: ok I just need to visit new page now to get latest forum activity), dark mode is once again removed and an afterthought. We say ‘third time the charm’, but I’m not begging, again, for something basic as an alternative (dark) theme that you keep removing periodically. Do as you see fit, get it back or not I’m unamused at this point.

6 Likes

Aaaaaah, my eyes, my eyes, I’M BLIND NOW. aaaaaaaaah… xD

Whenever you have time buddy! <3

But people are still not going to be using it. :joy:

6 Likes

Dark can now be selected under interface → color scheme → Dark, enjoy.

8 Likes