Change Manjaro Settings Manager icon in system tray

Hi, I’m back with a small theme/icon issue, I fixed it in the past but since a few month, my “problem” is back again.

Here is the previous thread I opened MSM KDE Notifier icon

My issue is that all my system tray icons are white symbols, but one, Manjaro Settings Manager has a colored icon and I would like to have it like all the others.

My current Global theme is Breeze Dark, my current Plasma Style is Breeze, my icons are Papirus-Dark, and I’m using KDE obviously.

I tried to revisit the old thread and work from there, but I’m lost again and don’t know how I could fix this and have a white symbol instead of this colored one.

If anyone can help and guide me through this, I would appreciate this. Thanks in advance.

If my testing is correct then you should get a white colored MSM icon automatically if you choose Breath or Breath Dark Plasma Style in system settings. With Breeze the icon is green.

Follows the question whether you prefer to use Breeze over Breath?

Alternatively, copy Breeze plasma style to .local and use it as your choice after placing the icon /usr/share/plasma/desktoptheme/breath-dark/icons/manjaro.svgz into it.

What also could work with Breeze is placing above icon into /usr/share/plasma/desktoptheme/default/icons/.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Absolutely perfect, I copied the svgz file to the Breeze folder, problem fixed.

Thank you very much for your time :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.