Hi guys, many days ago I tried to update but I keep getting this error and don’t know how to fix it. Hope anyone can help me with it.
Known issues and solutions
This is a wiki post; please edit as necessary.
Please, consider subscribing to the Stable Updates Announcements RSS feed
New issues:
You might be blocked updating when using pacman due to some libcanberra packages. Simply remove those packages: sudo pacman -Rdd lib32-libcanberra-pulse lib32-libcanberra-gstreamer libcanberra-pulse libcanberra-gstreamer. We recommend to use pamac anyway, which does this automatically: pamac update
linux49 nor linux419 seems not …
Always read the Stable Update Announcement before updating, especially the first two entries which are written by @philm . The second entry using contains issues .
Either you use
pamac update
or
you remove the packages by
sudo pacman -Rdd lib32-libcanberra-pulse lib32-libcanberra-gstreamer libcanberra-pulse libcanberra-gstreamer
and then run
sudo pacman-mirrors -f && sudo pacman -Syyu
Thanks guys! The last weeks I hadn’t enough time to read the Announcement or many other topics. I used pamac update and it worked!