Cannot play Assassin’s Creed Valhalla anymore

After the update I cannot play Assassin’s Creed Valhalla anymore.

I have Ubisoft connect installed via Lutris with default settings and AC Valhalla is installed through that.

The game starts, and the menu works, if I load a save/the benchmark the loading screen comes up and works as well. The loading screen goes away after the expected amount of time but afterwards the screen stays black. There is some (repetitive) sound.
No relevant GPU usage.
CPU has either one or two threads pinned at exactly 100% and otherwise no usage from AC.

Other Games (Anno 1800 dx12 Benchmark eg) work.

I have no Idea how to even start debugging this and would be very grateful for hints.

Maybe the shader cache have to be recompiled with the new driver. Delete the folder GLCACHE in the wineprefix and also *.dxvk-cache files.

I already created a new prefix and that didn’t help.

I tried deleting the files anyway, which did not work.

However, I did notice, that there was no *.dxvk-cache file for Assassin’s Creed. There was one for Anno and two for Ubisoft but none for AC. Not sure if that matters.

I have exactly the same problem, but on TrackMania 2020.

Since this update I can start the game via Lutris and Ubisoft Connect, but it crashes when I try to load a level.

Changing the Wine version from lutris-fshack-7.2-x86_64 to lutris-fshack-6.21-6-x86_64 fixed my problem.
What’s curious is that changing the Wine version back to lutris-fshack-7.2-x86_64 don’t make the issue appear again.

Sadly this did not work for me.