Hello friends of Linux.
Today i make an Update now I
cannot more log in with my password. I type my password in the form after that I receive an error message
How can i fix that?
I would publish here a error message photo. But i receive again an error
I cannot use the console. I should type my password. That is not work
more information needed
you just registered here - look at the recommended reading list
We need system info, info on your DE and Display manager used
and more useful error messages
unfortunately for you, to get those requires some reading or familiarity with the tool
Welcome to Manjaro!
- Please read the information behind this link. It will help you to post necessary information. [HowTo] Provide System Information
- Please press the three dots … below your post and then press the
- If you give us information about your system, we can see what we’re talking about and make better suggestions.
- You can do this by using
inxi in a terminal or in console.
inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width
- Personally identifiable information such as serial numbers and MAC addresses are filtered out by this command
- Presenting the information in this way allows everyone to be familiar with the format and quickly find the items they need without missing anything.
- Copy the output from inxi (including the command) and paste it into your post.
- To make it more readable, add 3 backticks ``` on an extra line before and after the pasted text.
(Wisdom lies in reading )