Cannot install pipewire-pulse

pipewire-pulse dependencies problem. Cannot remove pulseaudio?

You seriously expect help by posting one sentence, providing ZERO information about your system, nor error messages, nor logs? Did you use the search function at all?

Good luck. If I’d be mod, I’d close this thread instantly.

2 Likes

Please post the entire, unabridged error message you encounter between three backticks:

```
pacman’s output goes here
```

1 Like

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

Solved by manual remove Pulseaudio-zeroconf …-lirc and some others, then Pulseaudio can be removed.

Also i don’t understand what other information you need, you always ask for more information.

Next time i will only clarify if it happens on one PC or all of them, if they are all of them then replay it on your side.

Also uploading broken packages is wrong and asking you to correct them is not the same thing as like asking for help.

You should post the commands you are executing and the resulting (error) messages / output. How the heck should we know what you are doing and what exactly the problem is? We can’t see your f*****g screen nor do we have a crystal ball. The Manjaro telepathy module is still under heavy development by the Manjaro team and therefore our ability to link our brains directly to your computer is severely limited for the moment. :wink: :grin: