Bluetooth earbud's microphone works perfectly with Windows10 but does not work on Manjaro Linux

I am using Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 bluetooth earbud. Its microphone works perfectly fine while am using Google Meet, Zoom or Discord on Windows10.

But Manjaro Linux only detects the the laptops built-in microphone.

My built in microphone is a crap. It catches a lot of noise which create disturbance on the other end.

It would be lifesaver for me if someone guide me to connect my bluetooth earbuds microphnone.

I can’t help with the earbuds but at least in the meantime you could use NoiseTorch AUR (en) - noisetorch to still be able to use the internal microphone.

You have run it first, click in load, and then start Zoom. It’ll not pickup the virtual microphone otherwise. Also, remember to select it in the settings.

1. The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 doesn’t have Linux drivers so if they’re still under full warranty, return them for a full refund and get ones that are certified Linux-compatible.
  2. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies and maybe, just maybe we can get them up-and-running with the standard kernel HID drivers… :grin:
  3. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1: