Beta Minecraft only shows white screen

Trying to run Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 through MultiMC. When it runs, it just shows a white screen. I’m assuming I’m missing a package?

Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM warning: You have loaded library /home/cthulu805/.local/share/multimc/instances/Beta/natives/liblwjgl64.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.
Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/cthulu805/.local/share/multimc/instances/Beta/natives/liblwjgl.so: libXcursor.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
	at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1937)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1853)
	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:843)
	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1134)
	at org.lwjgl.Sys$1.run(Sys.java:72)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at org.lwjgl.Sys.doLoadLibrary(Sys.java:66)
	at org.lwjgl.Sys.loadLibrary(Sys.java:96)
	at org.lwjgl.Sys.<clinit>(Sys.java:117)
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.<clinit>(Display.java:135)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:244)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:716)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

/home/cthulu805/.local/share/multimc/instances/Beta/natives/liblwjgl.so: libXcursor.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Seems like your installation is indeed missing something. It can be because of many reason, but I’m not playing the guess game, you give more information about your system and setup of this game, then maybe people could help.

Specifically what info should I include?

Thx for the tip. I’ll be sure to include more info next time I need help.

And I fixed it with a different copy of java.