Battle net via lutris

Hi Folks,

I wanted to give Manjaro a shot to enter the linux world.

My issue right now, I installed lutris, went to their webpage and installed battle net via lutris.

battle net launcher start but for some reason i am not able to log in.

same on epic games store. it starts but it fails to establish internet connection.

so I have the feeling, that for some reason I am not able to get to the outside world via wine.
is it normal, to launch windows cli via wine and type ping www(dot)google(dot)com and get no response?

any idea how to fix that?

Manjaro 59 on xfce

I can use for example EGS on Lutris with no problem so I think issue is on your end.
Can you give system specs following this thread? How to provide good information

Did you customize anything in Lutris?
Did you follow the instruction on Lutris site?

Gold: works flawlessly with some minor tweaking

CONFIGURE AND INSTALL THE DEPENDENCIES FIRST
Instructions for Vulkan support: Installing drivers · lutris/lutris Wiki · GitHub
Instructions for proper functionality of Battle.Net (+ common problems) Game: Blizzard App · lutris/lutris Wiki · GitHub
IMPORTANT NOTES
- The installer provides a pre-generated DXVK state cache to provide stutter-free experience. As a result, it will cause a temporary performance hit while the shaders are being compiled. The FPS will rise back up after it has finished.

1 Like

thanks for the hint. I actually was using a dependency causing an issue on the network stack in wine

now it works

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.