Baloo index is creating nonexistant file locations

I suppose this should be a new topic as there aren’t any hits for me about baloo index. This isn’t a big problem so I mentioned it here:

Anyone familiar with the KDE stable file indexer, baloo? I have files being indexed in locations that don’t exist. In the Kruner and appmenu search results the indexer put files that do exist as a duplicate directory that doesn’t exist in my downloads folder. Example: a file DOES exist at ~/Music/file.ext and there’s a duplicate index for ~/Downloads/Music/file.ext. I updated and rebuilt the index again but this happened previously. What actually gives with this? It’s so weird.

[Stable Update] 2020-08-28 - Kernels, Systemd, PAM, PAMBASE, KDE-git, Deepin, Pamac, Nvidia 450.66, LibreOffice 7.0

I don’t know how else to say it than that and emphasize the example: a file DOES exist at “~/Music/file123.ext” and there’s a duplicate index for “~/Downloads/Music/file123.ext”. There is no ~/Downloads/Music/… there never was that and baloo is making it up, no idea why.