Проблемы с XServer - _XSERVTransSocketUNIXAccept: accept() failed

У меня есть сервер использующийся Manjaro без видеокарты. На него установлены Xhost и Xvfb и примерно после 236 запущенных экземпляров программы сервер начинает сильно лагать, и ошибка _XSERVTransSocketUNIXAccept: accept() failed бесконечно выводится на экран. Кто-нибудь знает, как это исправить? Я искал решения в Интернете, но ничего не нашёл. Я читал на каком-то форуме, что это всё из-за «clients using lots of true-type fonts», но даже если это так, я не знаю, что делать, чтобы это исправить.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.
  3. Can you explain why you’re running xhost??? :open_mouth:
  4. The upvote on U&L a few minutes ago was mine. :wink:

:+1:

P.S. If you want to notify me that you did provide this information, please :heart: this message and I’ll come back and have another look.
P.P.S. Я мало понимаю и плохо говорю; но вы хорошо говорите по английски в любом случае.

1 Like