Worth to get rid of Journalctl errors?

Since I needed a fresh installation of manjaro I faced the known problems with nvidia drivers and older hardware and recognized also many error messages in journalctl. I am wondering if someone every carried about these error message once the system is workable?

What is your opinion - spending time to fix those problems or forget about them?

Which problems?

… such as?

One could investigate even if the system appears to be working as it should be.

journalctl messages are displays of complicated journald logs. journald logs are created in binary language each time you boot the system. you can delete journalctl messages (text files) if they are no longer relevant. when you reboot - a new journald log is created and you can view those logs via journalctl - allowing you to see the same output if an error is still occurring, etc.

Basically everything thrown at you when issuing journalctl -b -p3 should be treated as a potential issue that needs attention. There are exceptions though, for instance, samba uses p3 level for quite safe notifications like smbd[1231]: daemon_ready: daemon 'smbd' finished starting up and ready to serve connections, or some other harmless warnings like sddm-helper[1688]: gkr-pam: unable to locate daemon control file do not worth much attention.