Witcher 3 settings, dlss, mango hud

So witcher 3 had some problems, the game is running on igpu and I had to use this command , __NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1 __GLX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia VK_DRIVER_FILES=/usr/share/vulkan/icd.d/nvidia_icd.json %command%, so now I can tell the game is running on dgpu rather than igpu, but now I can’t use dlss settings or framegen, xess framegen is working but the output is horrible, so how does the settings work and how do I run mango hud along with that nv prime render code? And mango hud is only showing gpu clock speed and not temp or power intake, i installed mangohud through pacman, not flatpak

I found

It seems the things you’re looking for aren’t available yet. I can’t really support you with the patch offered there. Maybe wait until this gets fixed :man_shrugging:

Yeah cool man, soo… What about the absence of gpu temp and watt reading on mango hud? There is a pic in the query

Did you enable them in the mangohud config file?

Also there is usually a trail from others that have gone before you here: https://www.protondb.com/app/292030