Will Manjaro ARM work on my JOI Book SK3000?

hi everyone wnated to know if i can get manjaro arm working on my laptop
my laptop model is joibook sk3000 iit has an snapdragon 850

Device name DESKTOP-9IGTIMC
Processor Snapdragon ™ 850 @ 2.96 GHz 2.96 GHz
Installed RAM 4.00 GB (3.65 GB usable)
Device ID
Product ID
System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

So you mean this one from Malaysia: JOI Book SK3000. Short answer: not yet. ARM devices are different and need special software to function. Also the kernel has to support the Qualcomm CPU: Lenovo Yoga C630 Snapdragon Laptop Seeing Fresh Linux Improvements - Phoronix

Hi @philm thanks for replying that why I wanted to see if I can use the same kernel as the c630
maybe it could work or just modify the c630 kernel to make it compatible.

Most likely won’t work as ARM devices are complex. If you just follow this “simple” https://github.com/bm16ton/yoga-c630-linux-kernel/blob/master/README you will notice that there is a lot to be done to get even that Lenovo running. Unless there is some sort of interest of a bigger company or group Linux distributions may consider to support such a device. Also to port a new ARM device can take years and a lot of money to accomplish.

The first question would be whether you can boot anything other than Windows on that thing to begin with. Windows ARM devices tend to ship with “Secure Boot” forced enabled (i.e., with no option to turn it off), because that is how Microsoft wants the manufacturers to ship them. (The guidelines are different than for x86 devices.)