I currently Dual-boot Windows and Manjaro and keep having this issue.
Before Manjaro, I used Mint and had the same problem.
Wifi options are almost never available but might show up after a restart, however, they will disappear again after another restart and its only by luck that they ever show up again after more restarts. On my Windows partition, I don’t seem to ever have this issue.
I tried getting help to fix it a while back when I was using Mint, but it never worked out
Kernel: 5.15.28-1-MANJARO x86_64 Up: 11m Mem: 2611.2/7826.1 MiB (33.4%)
Storage: 465.76 GiB (5.0% used) Procs: 212 Shell: Zsh inxi: 3.3.13
Welcome to Manjaro!
- Please read the information behind this link. It will help you to post necessary information. [HowTo] Provide System Information
- Please press the three dots … below your post and then press the
- If you give us information about your system, we can see what we’re talking about and make better suggestions.
- You can do this by using
inxi in a terminal or in console.
inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width
- Personally identifiable information such as serial numbers and MAC addresses are filtered out by this command
- Presenting the information in this way allows everyone to be familiar with the format and quickly find the items they need without missing anything.
- Copy the output from inxi (including the command) and paste it into your post.
- To make it more readable, add 3 backticks ``` on an extra line before and after the pasted text.
Check what model you have, you may need to install a driver: