WiFi not showing on KDE Plasma

I have installed Manjaro KDE Plasma on a 2008 iMac 8,1. I am currently using an ethernet connection for internet access but would like to have wifi as well. The wireless card is a Broadcom BCM4321. Hardware Configuration shows that the network-broadcom-wl driver is installed. However, the wifi system tray icon does not show up and the Network Connections in system settings does not show a wireless connection. I need support on enabling the wifi. Thanks.

Coud you try:

• Disabling/uninstalling the network-broadcom-wl (from the Hardware Configuration Menu)
  • Install broadcom-wl-dkms package and reboot (note that this driver is not open-source)

I removed the -wl driver and installed the -wl-dkms driver but there was no change. I still have no wireless connection showing up. Any other ideas? Thanks

Same issue.

~ lspci -vnn -d 14e4:
04:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM4321 802.11a/b/g/n [14e4:4328] (rev 05)
Subsystem: Apple Inc. AirPort Extreme [106b:008c]
Physical Slot: 4
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
Memory at d0200000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
Capabilities:
Kernel driver in use: b43-pci-bridge
Kernel modules: ssb

The wireless network selection tool does not appear anywhere. I see in network connections a random wired connection labeled Io but that’s it.

I had the same issue, when running kernel 5.15.102-1 with linux-firmware 20230210.bf4115c-1.

I solved it by updating the kernel to last version Linux 6.2.7-2, using the Manjaro settings manager.