Wifi Adapter Drivers for TP-Link AC600 (rtl8811au)

I am looking to try out Manjaro having used Ubuntu for quite some time now but can’t figure out how to get wifi adapter working
I have already tried downloading rtl8812au-dkms-git from AUR as well as rtl88xxau-aircrack-dkms-git but neither seems to work
When using Ubuntu I was able to install working drivers from github using the following code but don’t know how to install on manjaro

sudo apt install git dkms
git clone https://github.com/aircrack-ng/rtl8812au.git
cd rtl8812au
sudo make dkms_install

Can somebody please explain how to make this work on Manjaro

You need the linux-headers package for your running kernel, then install the AUR package via
pamac build command

1 Like

I’ve installed linux headers 419 and tried installing using pamac build but came up with this:
==> ERROR: Missing 4.19.277-1-MANJARO kernel modules tree for module rtl88xxau/r1238.eee82ac.
Did I install the wrong headers for kernel 6.1.19-1 or is something else going wrong here?

Nvm just installed linux61-headers then used pamac build to install AUR package now wifi adaptor is working perfectly. Appreciate the help @bogdancovaciu

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.