Why when i decrease resolution of screen laptop connected with HDMI screen shown content of laptop screen otherwise it will not be displayed anything?

I have an Asus laptop. When I connect the TV to the laptop with the HDMI cable, the TV screen is black while the cable has detected the laptop.
But when I reduce the resolution of the TV screen, for example, 1200 x 768 px, screen shown, or when I reduce the frame rate, the screen is displayed, but as soon as I increase the frame rate, for example, I set it to 60 Hz, or the screen resolution is full HD. The screen disappears
What is the cause of this problem?

this is my lap top information:

Host: X540LJ 1.0
Kernel: 5.4.97-1-MANJARO
Uptime: 16 mins
Packages: 1228 (pacman)
Shell: zsh 5.8
Resolution: 1920x1080
DE: GNOME 3.38.3
WM: Mutter
WM Theme: Prof-Gnome-Dark-3.6
Theme: Mojave-dark [GTK2/3]
Icons: Papirus [GTK2/
Terminal: gnome-
CPU: Intel i5-5200U (4) @ 2.
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 920M
Memory: 2141MiB / 3836MiB

Hi @mohammadali,

I’m going to be honest here. I don’t think I’ll be able to help you.

However, I’ll be the unpopular one and just tell you.

Regarding your title: please use proper punctuation in your sentences and make them a bit shorter.

I have tried reading it, unsuccessfully I might add, for at least 10 minutes and I guarantee you I’m not the only one that’ll struggle to read this.

@Mirdarthos okay thanks for you answer , i’'ll find another way for it

@mohammadali,

In no way did I say or imply you won’t get help. I was only giving you some advice.

I meant that I don’t think I’m the one that’ll help simply because I don’t know what’s necessary. Mainly because I have a desktop, not a laptop.