What are the most common questions (FAQ) in forum

Yeah, sound issues have always cropped up. I’ve used Manjaro since 2013 and it’s never gone away. The flickering screen issues have lessened I think but nvidia still causes what’s left of them. :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh, and another one: touchpad issues.

1 Like

and :sleepy:

• when next update
  • when next iso
3 Likes
  1. Enabling vulkan for dxvk on lutris might be also a common question. Most it results from error messages. Most a case of open source driver for intel and amd.
  2. Tearing Problems on the Desktop and in Browsers.

Would you like me to formulate that text a little more correctly? :wink:

Welcome to the forum! :+1:

Please use the forum’s search function before posting about a problem, and please take the time to read how to provide good information in your posts, as well as the forum’s Code of Conduct.

Thank you, and have fun! :wink:

hello everyone

@HelperBot help

problem ?
is it too easy to trigger? will it respond to us if we give an answer to user? anywhere ?

can enable (next) only for tl1 ???

What’s happening?! Is @HelperBot malfunctioning? Are the BORG on their way?! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yes if you use a keyword not all words are triggered, this is hit and miss and needs to be tested as it can be a bit annoying.

For TL1 only maybe, need to look, however quoting words will disable match, nothing is perfect.

I recommend handing out the Phasers, and set to “Stun”. Naughty robot! :wink: :laughing:

Elon Musk’s Neuralink® technology. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hi everyone

Fill him up with Nanoprobes, his internals need sorting out. I guess laxatives wouldn’t work on a robot? :rofl:

hi, everyone

1 Like

thanks HelperBot, in a week all TL3 can retire.

2 Likes

nvidia

1 Like

That is one way, bit it is really 2000ish … today there have to be an introduction video of max 5min to show the most important information. Most newbies are spoiled by such videos and well it is going to be a habit. Newbies are just lazy readers and i was one of them :wink:

2 Likes

where are iso manjaro ?

where is the FAQ ?