Weird keyboard and mouse behavior on arch-based distros

Sorry for the vague title, i don’t really know how to describe this.
This is a problem i’m having with all arch-based distros, but since i’m using Manjaro right now i’m posting about it here.

my laptop and mouse acts strangely when i’m using any arch-based distro, (think Arch, Endeavour, Manjaro etc.) mouse clicks aren’t registering properly, when i click the xfce whisker menu it closes again without my input, the same happens for youtube videos, where they unpause by themselves after some time. context menus are also affected by this, closing almost immediately after my right click. My keyboard is also problematic, when i hold backspace to delete text, it suddenly stops at times and i have to let go and press and hold it again. though it might have something to do with my mouse behaviour.

I’ve tried searching across the internet but i haven’t found anything. It could be me not wording it right, but at this point i’ve given up. Please help.

EDIT: forgot to mention that my touchpad is also experiencing this issue, so it isn’t my bluetooth mouse

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time