Wanna switch to Manjaro but Wifi won't work in MacBook Air 2015

I haven’t installed Manjaro yet. I only booted it up via a bootable USB. Everything seems to be working fine but not my wifi… I found out that my wifi card is Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.77.111.1 AirPortDriverBrcmNIC-1710.3)

I’m not sure what to do from here. I don’t wanna install it until I can get the wifi to work in bootable mode.

Hi @a09cb234fb84898410c2, and welcome!

Apple, thus MacBooks, are notoriously difficult to set up properly. Almost everything is proprietary, IIRC, See

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Laptop/Apple

And/or:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Mac#MacBook_Air

Nevertheless there are many BCM43* drivers in the AUR:

$ pamac search BCM43
[...]
bcm4356a2-firmware                                                                                                                                                                                                                           1201710-8  AUR
Broadcom bluetooth firmware for BCM4356A2 based devices.
bcm4350-firmware                                                                                                                                                                                                                             0.3-1      AUR
Bluetooth firmware for the Broadcom BCM4350 card
bcm4350c5-firmware                                                                                                                                                                                                                           1201710-8  AUR
Broadcom bluetooth firmware for BCM4350C5 based devices.
bcm4335c0-firmware                                                                                                                                                                                                                           1201710-8  AUR
Broadcom bluetooth firmware for BCM4335C0 based devices.
bcm43142-firmware                                                                                                                                                                                                                            1-1        AUR
Firmware for BCM43142 bluetooth chip (0a5c:21d7)
bcm43142a0-firmware                                                                                                                                                                                                                          1201710-8  AUR
Broadcom bluetooth firmware for BCM43142A0 based devices.

So I suggest you boot into a live environment, and install and test each one. To install it, open a terminal and run:

pamac build <driverName>

Where <driverName> is the name of the driver to install.

Hope this helps!

Hello! Thanks!!! Also if one of those work should I keep trying after testing wifi speeds? Or is there only 1 which will work

I have no idea if there are more than one, so you could check and then use the best one, or the only one that works.