Vote for best printer you can buy today

Guys, let’s make a list of good and supported printers on Manjaro.
I have had luck and difficulties with printers. Sometimes a printer is supported, but then on the next release is not, or it just dissapears.

Some vendors provide rpm and deb packages but no support on Manjaro.

So please, if you have been happy with your printer, and it has survived one or two Manjaro releases, please add it as a reply.
And if your printer is already mentioned, just click the heart. At the end we’ll decide which printer was the best by counting hearts.

Do this if you bought your printer in the last two years. Hopefully is still in the market so new Manjaro users can buy the right printer.

Please be specific about the brand and model number because and if can also include a link to the actual product specification or on the online store.

Thanks.

Product Recommendation Requests

Threads seeking advice about specific computer product recommendations are discouraged.

• Such topics, like the technology they discuss, quickly become obsolete and are unlikely to provide any lasting benefit to the wider community.
  • You are expected to be able to do your own research and draw your own conclusions about which product best suits your individual requirements.

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to close this thread. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

There are already sites with compatible printers that have been around for years like this one:

https://www.openprinting.org/drivers

1 Like