Virt-manager error upon starting the virtual machine up (win10)

Hello, (i disclose im a beginner) i’ve been trying to set up GPU passthrough on virtual manager, and ive been following the tutorial made by Mental outlaw.
everything went fine, until at timestamp 15:00 when he starts up the VM. When ido what he does, I get this error
Error starting domain: internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor: qxl_send_events: spice-server bug: guest stopped, ignoring
2022-10-30T19:53:32.183681Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device {“driver”:“vfio-pci”,“host”:“0000:05:00.0”,“id”:“hostdev0”,“bus”:“pci.5”,“addr”:“0x0”}: vfio 0000:05:00.0: group 12 is not viable
Please ensure all devices within the iommu_group are bound to their vfio bus driver.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/asyncjob.py”, line 72, in cb_wrapper
callback(asyncjob, *args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/asyncjob.py”, line 108, in tmpcb
callback(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/object/libvirtobject.py”, line 57, in newfn
ret = fn(self, *args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/object/domain.py”, line 1402, in startup
self._backend.create()
File “/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/libvirt.py”, line 1362, in create
raise libvirtError(‘virDomainCreate() failed’)
libvirt.libvirtError: internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor: qxl_send_events: spice-server bug: guest stopped, ignoring
2022-10-30T19:53:32.183681Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device {“driver”:“vfio-pci”,“host”:“0000:05:00.0”,“id”:“hostdev0”,“bus”:“pci.5”,“addr”:“0x0”}: vfio 0000:05:00.0: group 12 is not viable
Please ensure all devices within the iommu_group are bound to their vfio bus driver.

Does anyone have a way to fix this? What could I be doing wrong?
Thank you in advance

I would not use a video

(this one?)

for reference,
but instead use the Arch wiki

PCI passthrough via OVMF - ArchWiki

to systematically and step by step set up things and check and make sure that all prerequisites are indeed in place and working properly

Hey, yes that video (i didnt know how to link it)
Okay, ill use the Arch wiki instead then