Video sound delay problem

Hello,
I have a video sound delay problem. If I pause a video (for say 30 seconds) or skip to a new position in the video, the sound is not in sync with the video. It takes about 30 seconds for the video and sound to get back in sync. This happens with SMplayer, VLC, MPV media player and Parole player.
This has been happening for about 6 months and I was hoping it would get fixed as things progressed but it still remains. Previously, everything worked fine and you could jump to any part of the video and the sound and video were always in sync.
Admittedly, I have a pathetic excuse for a graphics card but it all used to work just fine.
My system is up-to-date. Any ideas ? Am I the only person with this problem ?

Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.25.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.97.0
Qt Version: 5.15.5
Kernel Version: 5.19.7-1-MANJARO (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 4 × AMD FX™-4100 Quad-Core Processor
Memory: 7.8 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: AMD CEDAR
Manufacturer: MSI
Product Name: MT-7641
System Version: 3.0

Thanks for any help.

You can do this by going to the browser and changing some configuration settings. Then you can check, otherwise, it is a problem with your system.

Thanks for your reply Johnson12, I did not make myself very clear, the problem is not with my browser but is with the various Media players to play videos. If you pause them for a while or skip position then the sound and video are out of sync for about 30 seconds. This used to work perfectly before so I don’t know what is causing this. Surely, others must have this problem as well ? My system is up-to-date.
Thanks again for your reply.

try with the 5.15 lts kernel, if you still have issues, provide system info + logs:
inxi -Faz
journalctl -b0 -p4 --no-pager
use formating, click this icon in editor: </> and copy the output there