Use dgt_livechess for dgt board with manjaro kde plasma

Hello to the community
I have a dgt board but I cannot use it with the “dgt livechess” lichess application. Basically I have a Linux distribution and I am under Manjaro (therefore archlinux) only lichess did not develop under arch.
So I decided to install a distribution, with virtualbox, supported by dgt_livechess.
After spending time installing the guest additions as well as the extension for the recognition of usb ports, I realize that my board is recognized by the virtual machine and that a usb port has been added to the program dgt_livechess but it refuses to connect to the board.
I know that my request is very specific but maybe someone will have skills to give me some ideas to finalize (or not) my approach.
For info I use the acid ape application on my tablet to enjoy my board, using the lichess application would be a plus and I do not want to change my OS.
If you have any questions that could help you, do not hesitate to ask me.
Thank you all

NB: I tried to convert the .deb file to .pkg with debtap but without success

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

3. You originally posted this in the ARM section of the forum, so I’ve reclassified this question to hardware support. Please let me know whether my assessment you’re not running this on ARM is wrong!

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time

1 Like