USB-C to HDMI connection

Dear all,
I am trying to have my laptop screen + 2 screens. I am using 1 HDMI connection and a USB-C to HDMI from my laptop . The problem is that USB-C to HDMI does not work. It does not work using only 1 screen neither.
I have tried the adapter DONN01B. If I use other laptop (HP) run in Windows 11, it works showing the 3 screens. How can I configure it to work the same way with Lanjaro in the Lenovo?
I guess that there is a problem with the configuration of the USB-C to HDMI exit.

Not all USB-C ports support HDMI/external monitors, power source, docks or other advanced USB-C devices. Is the port on your Lenovo a Thunderbolt compatible port? Check the specs. Exactly which Lenovo model do you have?

1 Like

It is the Lenovo Ideapad 330, the USB is Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1
How can I check the compatibility with Thunderbolt?

There are multiple 330 Ideapad models, but based on their specs and their forum the port is a simple USB port capable of data transfer only. The specs usually state if a USB-C port is Thunderbolt compatible.

1 Like

Oh I did not know that, I thought that all USB-C were able to provide video signal. It is the model 330-15IKB