A pity for me that I can’t deal with gitlab and github

Congrats!

T+ = See you later

Updated this image with all new builds today :slight_smile:

Building new images with the latest beta now

21.0.6 and todays Beta is building now

1 Like

Built a new 21.1 Beta image and an image with 21.0 RC1

thanks @pheiduck and @philm for helping me with the updates from Pacman5 and Pacman6 also missed the image yesterday as i am having an extreme cold and headache, ears hurting but built some new ones today

1 Like

When Awesome will return to community editions ?

2 Likes

New Beta image built today

1 Like

Latest stable iso?

Here: Manjaro Awesome now uses Pacman 6: Release Release 202107060828 ¡ bittin/iso-build ¡ GitHub

This now builds new Stable and Unstable images daily got some help from @pheiduck and @boredland :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Manjaro Awesome RC 1.5U: Release 202107130930 ¡ bittin/iso-build ¡ GitHub
and latest Manjaro Awesome RC2: Release 202107130936 ¡ bittin/iso-build ¡ GitHub

2 Likes

Hmm, when will the updating finish?

Never its built daily in Github and a living operating system, with applications that updates with security fixes and other bug fixes (but maybe i missunderstood you but i don’t see how its bad that a distro updates? )

Hello. Do we have an update of whether and when the Awesome edition will be available ?

There is new ISO images built daily on my Github: Releases ¡ bittin/iso-build ¡ GitHub and if you mean a new stable release thats not 21.0.7.1 its going to come up with Manjaro releases 21.1 and maybe a day after or so

2 Likes

Sorry if i am stealing this thread

but thinking if i should step down as the maintainer for the Manjaro Awesome Edition as the charger port on the laptop i use with Manjaro broke

and not sure if i feel like i have the time to give this thing as much love as it needs, when i let it had build failures from 22th November 2021 - 19 December 2021, but it all now works and are updated to 21.2.1
but if someone wants to give this thing a bit more love then i do, feel free to contact me and help take it over i will still maintain it on a so and so basis until someone else steps up

2 Likes

this thing now builds again thanks to @boredland i am bad at keeping up with upstream Manjaro changes as i use regular Arch Linux these days, so if someone have more time and energy i would not mind moving over Manjaro with the awesome Window manager to someone who takes more care of it, and not someone that does not take care of broken iso builds for 4,5 months and fixes stuff pretty sporadic

Please don’t be passive-aggressive. You already knew the Awesome edition had been unmaintained for quite some time, otherwise you wouldn’t have stepped up to help maintain it. Users have already thanked you for doing so. Thanks for contributing. :+1:

well i was being aggressive to myself but well there is only such much time in the world