[Unstable Update] 2020-12-22 - ICU, Firefox, Removal of Qt4

Please check the package update list of first post and also check if your mirror had synced already: repo.manjaro.org

It is fixed with linux510-broadcom-wl-6.30.223.271-9.

Thanks.

@Yochanan @nightmare-2021 @cimarronline it got solved now, so guess the mirror i was on was a bit behind

spread-sheet-widget got removed from the repo, but pspp, which depends on spread-sheet-widget, is still in the repo. Is that normal? :thinking:

They’re both removed from the unstable repo. Perhaps your mirror is out of date?

Actually I checked it with Branch Compare, but now I can see it is removed :wink:

Cantarell Fonts upgrade messed up Orage Panel Clock in xfce panel. I changed font to Liberation Sans and the clock now shows okay in the panel, but when I hover over it is still messed up. Hover over reads Wednesday’ "December ’ ’ ’ ’ I rebooted and it is now okay.

1 Like

I will sugest you to reboot, happens this to me too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My issue disappear with the last update of dark table.

xfce4-panel not starting after upgrade to 4.16.0-1 Trying to start from terminal gives:

xfce4-panel: symbol lookup error: xfce4-panel: undefined symbol: xfce4_has_gtk_frame_extents

Same issue here.

trying a downgrade of just the panel, need to reboot now, will report back…hopefully :slight_smile:

downgrading just the panel worked but wallpapers are still gone

How do you downgrade the panel? I have desktop with no icons and no panel. I tried via console but not working for me. TIA

I have a terminal in my autostart file that gave me access. I guess you may need to chroot in from live media

I was able to downgrade the panel to 4…14. I have xfce4-panel on ignore for now. Thunar not working now as well. Just downgraded thunar as well.

glad to hear your back in the drivers seat, I am going to downgrade all the packages for now.
Cheers!

It might be worth a check at removing old configs or caches
(like ~/.config/xfce4 ~/.config/xfce4-session ~/.cache … maybe some more)

will give it a try, thanks!

updates for libxfce4ui and xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin have everything working again

1 Like