Another unstable branch update with some usual updates for you. Remember that we expect possible breakage of your system with this update!
Learn more about Qt6… #stayhome, #staysafe, #stayhealthy
- Most of the Kernels got updated.
- Qt6 got added to our repos.
- Boost update might break some packages
- KDE Apps are now at their December Release
- More Cinnamon and Deepin updates
- Gstreamer got updated
- Haskell and other regular upstream updates
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages. Also check out our latest Manjaro Nibia 20.2 release! KDE, XFCE and Gnome
Our current supported kernels
- linux44 4.4.248
- linux49 4.9.248
- linux414 4.14.212
- linux419 4.19.163
- linux54 5.4.83
- linux59 5.9.14
- linux510 5.10-rc7
- linux54-rt 5.4.78_rt44
- linux59-rt 5.9.1_rt19
Packages Changes (Fri Dec 11 22:35:33 CET 2020)
A detailed list of all changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: