Unresolvable dependencies when trying to upgrade pamac packages on ARM testing branch

Just tried running sudo pacman -Syyu on my Manjaro ARM KDE and got the following output:

:: Synchronising package databases...
 core                                                                                           227.0 KiB  1621 KiB/s 00:00 [###########################################################################] 100%
 extra                                                                                            2.4 MiB  1253 KiB/s 00:02 [###########################################################################] 100%
 community                                                                                        5.6 MiB  2047 KiB/s 00:03 [###########################################################################] 100%
 privacyshark                                                                                    10.7 KiB   534 KiB/s 00:00 [###########################################################################] 100%
 privacyshark.sig                                                                               119.0   B  0.00   B/s 00:00 [###########################################################################] 100%
 manjaro-arm-games                                                                                6.3 KiB  0.00   B/s 00:00 [###########################################################################] 100%
:: Starting full system upgrade...
resolving dependencies...
warning: cannot resolve "appstream-glib>=0.7.18-2", a dependency of "pamac-common"
warning: cannot resolve "pamac-common=10.0.3-1", a dependency of "pamac-cli"
warning: cannot resolve "appstream-glib>=0.7.18-2", a dependency of "pamac-common"
warning: cannot resolve "pamac-common=10.0.3-1", a dependency of "pamac-cli"
warning: cannot resolve "pamac-cli=10.0.3-1", a dependency of "pamac-gtk"
:: The following packages cannot be upgraded due to unresolvable dependencies:
      pamac-cli  pamac-common  pamac-gtk

Thanks for the edit @Aragorn (ironically, I’m watching LOTR The Two Towers at the mo), but I’m not personally after technical assistance on this one. I don’t use pamac. I was just informing of an issue.

1 Like

appstream-glib version 0.7.18-2 was added to unstable and testing repo yesterday, so this issue so not be present anymore.