UnityHub can't install a unity version

Hi,

I got this problem, unityHub can’t install a unity version, I’m currently trying to install 2019.4.20.20f1 from unityHub, but when finished the download, give me this error, that the archive is corrupted, and I tried to download 3 times, but always give me this error or “something went wrong”, the first error that throw me was that there is no enough space, so I followed this advice from the unityHub AUR, that enlarge temporarily my /tmp with:

mount -o remount,size=14G,noatime /tmp

But later I uninstall the unityHub AUR, and run the appImage from unity, but, give me the error “the file is corrupted” again , so how i can manually install the packages that I need for make unity works.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)

3. Do you have any issues downloading other packages? (E.G. Manjaro updates)

4. How did you install Unity Hub?

5. Your profile info states you’re on Kernel 5.9 and that is EOL. Try upgrading to 5.4 LTS (Long term support) and 5.10 (LTS candidate) and reboot in each of those and try there.

:+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your answer, it seems that the unityHub.appImage isn’t working properly :sweat_smile:

I ended reinstalling unityhub AUR, and enlarge my /tmp with the same command:

mount -o remount,size=14G,noatime /tmp

And now it’s working properly!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.