Uninstall Program not in AUR: Target not Found

At least for now, I’m good. I ended up blowing everything out and starting from scratch. So far, that’s made the difference and I’m up and going again. Thanks so much for the time spent on this frustrating issue. Have a great weekend all!

CalenGoo is a proprietory calendar app for Windows and MacOS.

It isn’t available in repositories or AUR. What makes you believe you ‘installed’ it? The website is hugely helpful in offering:

sudo apt install default-jre
sudo apt install openjfx

For people who don’t understand how to install default-jre or openjfx on their system - assuming that anyone that stupid MUST be using Ubuntu.

So then - according to the same website - you simply downloaded CalenGoo-Java.zip and unzipped it. You ran it by running calengoo.sh. You delete it by … deleting that folder, because the files weren’t ‘installed’ or copied anywhere.

I’m also assuming you did not do ’ sudo apt install default-jre or sudo apt install openjfx

If you did 'pamac install default-jre then you could do pamac remove default-jre.

However, there’s another issue. When programs misbehave in Linux, it’s often the configuration files which are at fault - installing/removing and reinstalling rarely helps unless you actually built the file yourself.

It’s messy - but I’m sure you had a very good reason to try to use this thing on Linux.