Unable to recover GRUB

Hello, I’m sorry in advance if what I’m going to ask is something very simple, but as a novice Linux user that. I am, I haven’t been able to solve it yet.

I’m going to tell you my context and situation:

I have Manjaro installed, with multiple BTRFS partitions, all of them encrypted with LUKS.
It turns out that, on an adjacent partition, on said disk, for a certain reason, I installed Windows, to which I did not consider the fact that the entry to Manjaro was going to be damaged.

Up to this point, I have tried many ways to recover GRUB, but I think that this feat is too complicated for me, due to the multiple encrypted partitions, although honestly, I don’t know if this is what is really causing me problems.

So far I have tried:

• Follow various guides, from “Manjaro Live”.

• And even tried to use the “Boot Repair” ISO.

I have achieved nothing with all this.

For this reason, I ask please if you can guide me clearly and in detail, since I am a novice Linux user, so I know what I can do and how to do it.

In advance, my deepest thanks.

Greetings Sincerely;
Annon.

PS: My native language is NOT English, this has been done through a translator. I hope you can understand if there is any misunderstanding.

Maybe similar to the other situations where it is just the boot order?

1 Like

Always make sure to have backups and be cautious when making changes to the boot configuration, as incorrect modifications can render your system unbootable. If you’re unsure about the commands or need more guidance, it’s recommended to seek assistance from relevant forums or communities dedicated to the specific Linux distribution you’re using.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.