Unable to launch winetricks

I am unable to launch winetricks from Application Menu as well as the terminal. Previously, I followed a YouTube guideline to install a program with wine. Winetricks was launched with WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/wine/winworm winetricks. The installed program can still be launched and function properly. But winetricks setting cannot be launced. The following is an extract from the terminal. What could be the cause to this? Thank you.

[simwc@sim-manjaro ~]$ WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/wine/winworm winetricks
Executing mkdir -p /home/simwc/wine
Using winetricks 20201206 - sha256sum: e403ec830c40675225e1d6c1b78cc2da54376ddbeea0405b62b1b9576bba49d1 with wine-5.22 and WINEARCH=win32

(process:4868): Gtk-WARNING **: 08:56:04.966: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.

(zenity:4868): Gtk-WARNING **: 08:56:05.124: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:2:33: Failed to import: Error opening file /home/simwc/.config/gtk-3.0/window_decorations.css: No such file or directory
winetricks GUI enabled, using zenity 3.32.0

(process:4882): Gtk-WARNING **: 08:56:05.541: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.

(zenity:4882): Gtk-WARNING **: 08:56:05.603: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:2:33: Failed to import: Error opening file /home/simwc/.config/gtk-3.0/window_decorations.css: No such file or directory
This option is not available. Please see --help for all possible usages.

What’s winworm? Is it the name of the Wine profile?

yes. that’s the name of the wine prefix or wine bottle. I tried install wine on a different laptop which has not been installed with wine. It gave the same error Error opening file /home/simwc/.config/gtk-3.0/window_decorations.css. What is this actually? I never see this previously where I can run winetricks and install some windows programs.

This has to do with your theme setup, but I don’t believe that’s why it fails. Have you tried WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/wine/winworm winecfg?

EDIT: Please post the output of pacman -Qi winetricks

Wine setting starts up with this command WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/wine/winworm winecfg

[simwc@sim-manjaro ~]$ pacman -Qi winetricks                           
Name            : winetricks
Version         : 20201206-1
Description     : Script to install various redistributable runtime libraries in Wine.
Architecture    : x86_64
URL             : https://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks
Licenses        : LGPL
Groups          : None
Provides        : None
Depends On      : cabextract  perl  unzip  wine  xorg-xmessage
Optional Deps   : zenity: GUI for GNOME desktop [installed]
                  kdialog: GUI for KDE desktop [installed]
Required By     : None
Optional For    : None
Conflicts With  : None
Replaces        : None
Installed Size  : 920.27 KiB
Packager        : Felix Yan <felixonmars@archlinux.org>
Build Date      : 西元2020年12月08日 (週二) 04時19分23秒
Install Date    : 西元2020年12月19日 (週六) 23時46分12秒
Install Reason  : Explicitly installed
Install Script  : No
Validated By    : None

Well, I’m beginning to think this is related with your GTK theme. Are you using a custom theme or the default one?