Tuxedo Control Center no control after kernel update

I am using Plasma 5.24.5 with actual tuxedo hardware (InfintyBook s14) and updated from kernel 5.10 to 5.15. Before updating Tuxedo Control Center (TCC) did manage my cpu, fan speed and displayed the cpu temperature - now it does non of those things. htop still displays cpu temperature and a cpu frequency different from what is shown in TCC.
TCC version is 1.1.4-2 from extra.

can you try to downgrade back to 5.10 and check if it disappears.

it does

question, do you need 5.15 because of a specific reason ? if not i would stay on 5.10 and wait. in meantime you could mail to tuxedo and ask for a workaround.

btw.: the differences between both are minimal.

I know I have been there bevore. I actualy tried to solve a strange monitor putput problem with kernel magic and it nont work

what’s the problem ? sure this would solve a kernel-update ?

may you post the inxi-output of the description below

1. Please read this:
    [HowTo] Provide System Information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

I went through the empty offices and exchanged the not working dell for a working hp display of a colleague. I don’t know why this setup works, but it does. Now I will once again change back to 5.10 and everything is back to “normal”. I might get in trouble on Monday, but hey future me has to worry about that. Thx @Olli!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.