Tunnelbear VPN not working

They claim you can use WireGuard and OpenVpn and IKEv2 - I’d opt for WireGuard.

So: you did not actually use it? :nerd_face:

maybe - it appears the documentation on how to make it work is somewhat lacking

Here:

https://help.tunnelbear.com/hc/en-us/articles/5907031724443-VPN-Protocol-Choosing-how-you-connect-to-TunnelBear

they don’t even mention Linux.

same here:

TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service

I’d have downloaded and looked at it - but at this point I wouldn’t even know which one to choose.

You cannot change your IP - the best you can do is reconnect and hope you get another one from your provider.
… which is equivalent to not having changed it at all …

There is an AUR package last updated 6 years ago.
How did you install it?
And which one? The choice they give you is only between Mac, iOS, Windows and Android.

I have used Mullvad, then I got greedy and switched to AtlasVPN - but they soon closed shop and transferred all their users to NordVPN, where I’m now.
I’d not have chosen that one had I seen this coming - but I paid AtlasVPN for 3 years and that is how long I’ll stay with Nord before I go back to Mullvad. :grinning: