TP Link Archer T9UH

Hi, I have just installed Manjaro so I am a complete beginner at this and its pretty much my first real attempt at Linux so please be gentle with me. I installed Manjaro but I can’t see how to connect with the TP Link I use to connect to the wifi and I would struggle to get a hardline in any suggestions?

It should be very straight forward. Both XFCE and KDE desktop environment have Wi-Fi symbol on the right side of the dock (similar placement as Windows). On GNOME it is in the top right corner as highlighted in the screenshot.

Thats my issue, it isn’t picking up any wifi signals, I dont think its even picking up my wireless adapter. I am guessing I have to install the drivers but I tried the hardware manager and it kept saying failed, I would assume I will have to find a way to get an ethernet cable to my pc so I can install the wireless drivers? Unless theres a way without doing that?

Drivers should be in the kernel. I am already out of my league regarding drivers for wireless adapters, sorry.

What adapter are you using?

Edit: I’m an idiot. I thought that was your router or something in the title, not the adapter.

The TP Link Archer T9UH

I have the same device: to make it work, I installed rtl88xxau-aircrack-dkms-git from AUR: you have to enable AUR in pamac, and then install such driver (is DKMS: so will be recompiled everytime that the Kernel is updated).

I dont seem to have pamac on my system, i can find run pamac but when i click on it, it wont open and I tried to pamac through the terminal and I just get a huge load of error lines.

So, please post them.

I cant seem to post it, no matter what i do, its 7 pages long though which seems crazy.

Copy the output to hastebin then post the link here.

I have the same problem, when I try to run it through terminal it says

“(process:21148): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: 22:52:18.188: /etc/xdg/kde-mimeapps.list contains a [Added Associations] group, but it is not permitted here. Only the non-desktop-specific mimeapps.list file may add or remove associations.
Failed to register: Se alcanzó el tiempo de expiración”

Sorry for my english…

Tried to post mi haste bin, but it seems that I cant, maybe because Im new

I am not sure how to install the drivers at all, I have tried but doesnt seem to have worked. Do you know of any step by step way to install this?