Touchpad gestures missing in browsers

Linux has come all the way from ugly looking to beyond the horizon customization. It’s now getting generalized and even my family members are okay with it except when they have to use MS-Suite :mask:because libreoffice has still some bugs that even I am not happy about. Apart from MS-Suite and Adobe projects, gaming is evolving in linux and there are lots of evolution happening in other field which I won’t be going in this thread.
There are some minor things I wish it would have been in linux.
Like topic head suggest I would like to see touchpad gestures like in windows and mac to be added to linux. I am talking about going forward or backward in history using two finger swipe left and right or zoom feature that is quite sick in windows. Do educate me on this topic if there is any way I can figure out the way to.
Hope you have an amazing day. :slight_smile:

Well, if you use Wayland and Firefox, then it should be enabled by default if there is a compatible touchpad.

1. MOZ_USE_XINPUT2=1 for xorg.
  2. MOZ_ENABLE_WAYLAND=1 for wayland.

Firefox - ArchWiki

No idea about Chromium-based browsers.

There is nothing to add. Libinput have this feature, but the applications have to support it.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.