大佬们 请问这种有办法解决吗 有老哥会嘛指导一下。

卸载系统自动安装的双显卡驱动后无法开机,在tty2系统下 执行sudo mhwd -a pci nonfree 0300后安装失败 显示Error:pacman failed!Error:script failed!

使用的是manjaro KDE

我也遇到了这个问题,怎么解决啊

Hi friend,

I’m guessing the reason why this thread has gone unanswered for so long is because it can’t really be read. This is how it displays to me:

Imgur

From bit that I can see, this should help:

Also look at:

:bangbang: Tip: :bangbang:

To provide terminal output, copy the text you wish to share, and paste it here, surrounded by three (3) backticks, a.k.a grave accents. Like this:

```
pasted text
```

Or three (3) tilde signs, like this:

~~~
pasted text
~~~

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Portaest sed
elementum
cursus nisl nisi
hendrerit ac quis
sit
adipiscing
tortor sit leo commodo.

Instead of like this:

Portaest sed elementum cursus nisl nisi hendrerit ac quis sit adipiscing tortor sit leo commodo.

Alternatively, paste the text you wish to format as terminal output, select all pasted text, and click the </> button on the taskbar. This will indent the whole pasted section with one TAB, causing it to render the same way as described above.

Thereby improving legibility and making it much easier for those trying to be of assistance.

:bangbang::bangbang: Additionally

If your language isn’t English, please prepend any and all terminal commands with LC_ALL=C. For example:

LC_ALL=C bluetoothctl

This will just cause the terminal output to be in English, making it easier to understand and debug.

Please edit your post accordingly.